Noida Extension, also known as Greater Noida West, is an upcoming destination for high-rise buildings and residential properties. Retail buyers are making a beeline for flats and apartments in this area owing to better prices and proximity to Delhi.
Top 5 Ways to Find a Flat in Noida Extension
- Personal Recommendations: One of the best ways to find property for self-use is through word-of-mouth recommendation. Ask for referrals from family, friends and colleagues who have already bought a property in the recent past or those who have in-depth information about builders operating in this area.
- Newspapers: Every newspaper has daily articles on upcoming properties in Delhi-NCR region. They also have weekly supplements showcasing properties which are under construction and those available for possession. Property developers also advertise in national dailies about salient features of their projects including built-up area, price and delivery time.
- Brokers: Property brokers are a great way to zero in on a flat of your choice in a particular region. Individual brokers and professional brokerage firms have in-depth knowledge about residential properties. They map the region and know about all the real estate projects. They can help the potential buyer with information about properties available for immediate possession, those under construction and properties that are still in their planning stages. They have accurate information about property prices (per sq. feet), built-up area, super area, floor area ratio (FAR), and possession time. They can also provide assistance in purchase and registration of properties/apartments by co-ordinating with relevant government authorities.
- Property Websites: Property portals are online platforms listing properties for sale, purchase and rent, connecting interested buyers with builders, brokers and dealers. They list information of properties after proper verification and list details of available flats including their photographs. This facilitates informed decision-making by interested parties looking to rent, lease, or purchase flats. One can search for apartments by choosing different criteria like budget, number of rooms, total floor area of the apartment, status of construction, etc. They also offer a map-based search to help retail buyers zero-in on a property of their choice.
- Developer Websites: One may visit the websites ofdevelopersthey are interested to research about. Developers have interactive and informational websites helping interested buyers get all the information to make a decision. Detailed project information along with high-resolution images of the properties along with regular construction updates are uploaded on the website. Contact details of sales personnel are also mentioned to provide assistance in substantial queries.